zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to bundle zk in our product
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:42:06 GMT
HI Rakesh,

Thanks for your response. If ZK call System.ext() my application will
immediately crash I guess. And can I connect to ZK using zkCli if I do
embedded mode.

I believe answer is NO...

I have a feeling cleanest way is to ask users to download ZK and start or
bundle ZK jars with all scripts and always start as a separate JVM.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer