zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject zookeeper cluster
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:07:24 GMT
Hi Users,

I have followed the cluster guide and created a zookeeper cluster with 3
nodes. After a successful start of the cluster I have created few nodes and
everything looked fine. I see one leader and two followers as we expect.

Now I killed the leader process in machine one and I am waiting for rest of
the two processes to pick  a new leader and start serving my requests, but
it seems two followers are simply trying to connect to each other and
throwing errors and whole cluster is not working. Here is my zoo.cfg file.
I tried to restart my leader to see whether cluster comes up automatically,
neither is happening. Am I starting too less server nodes or what is the
issue with my setup.

tickTime=2000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/home/sgg/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.6/data
clientPort=2181
server.1=149.160.172.65:2888:3888
server.2=156.56.179.104:2888:3888
server.3=gw110.iu.xsede.org:2888:3888

Can someone please correct me if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks
Lahiru
--
System Analyst Programmer