zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Best way to bundle zk in our product
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:19:35 GMT
Hi All,

With all the community help I was able to integrate ZK to Apache
Airavata[1] to achieve fault-tolerance and it was a very interesting
experience to work with ZK. It works as it explains without any issue.

Now I have an issue how to bundle and ship it. Currently what I have asked
the community is to start ZK instance then run our services. Personally I
like that approach and its much cleaner and in production we can cluster
both Airavata and ZK. But for the curiosity I want to know is there a
better way to bundle like an embedded zk which is stable enough for day
today development or there is a better way to do it.

[1]
Regards
Lahiru

--