zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Mallassi <olivier.malla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper needs 3 nodes to support 1 failure
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:23:49 GMT
Hum, not sure to get your point Ted

If I wrtie a data into coherence, the next read Will be consistent
If I wrtie a data into cassandra with the quorum, idem

I can yet have "race condition" if processA writes A end processB writes A'
order is not guaranteed

Is that order guaranteed with zk?

Another point is : is it for split brain?

Thx