zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rakeshr.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed Applocation using Zookeeper
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 18:56:00 GMT
Then you can try an optimistic way of randomly picking one IP address and
create znode and handles "KeeperException.NodeExistsException" gracefully.
This makes concurrency mechanism in client side simple. I'm trying to show
one approach, as I told earlier it again depends on your client side algo
complexity, you can take a call :)

Regards,
Rakesh