zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Yan Xu <...@jxu.me>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper C++ Client
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:24:24 GMT
Hi Scott,

Yes Apache Mesos uses ZooKeeper for leader election and membership
detection. You can take a look at
https://github.com/apache/mesos/tree/master/src/zookeeper to see if it
suits your needs and send your questions to user@mesos.apache.org

Even though we don't currently distribute our zookeeper wrapper as a
standalone library, it should be fairly easy to separate it out. It depends
on https://github.com/apache/mesos/tree/master/3rdparty/libprocess which
you can link statically.
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/src/Makefile.am shows a few
examples of integrating libprocess.