zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: lots of Exception in the zookeeper.out
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 08:48:44 GMT
It sounds like your clients are disconnecting, but from this description, it is hard to say
why. You should check if your client is getting a connection loss notification.

One other thing that comes to mind is the use of four-letter words. If we are issuing those,
then it could be a reason for getting those exceptions.

-Flavio

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 9:40 AM, SUN Fuqiang <Fuqiang.Sun@alcatel-sbell.com.cn> wrote:

>Hi
>Our cluster contains 3 nodes and works well in most time. But there are lots of below
exceptions, and some time the ephemeral node is lost but the register process still alive.
Any hint of this issue?

>EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client sessionid 0x146b25b8d5b007e,
likely client has closed socket