zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From xytd <yang.xi...@teradata.com>
Subject Re: How to set a watch for a deletion of a node?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 17:42:18 GMT
The thing is I don't want to set a watch on that particular child node.  I am
using the parent node as a container table and I would like to be notified
through a Watch mechanism any of my child is being deleted and which child
is that (via a node path).

That way I don't have to set a watch for each child node when it is getting
created and I can track it on the parent node level only.

Isn't there a way to get around this please?

Thanks for the hints,

Yang