zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Srinath C <srinat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to prevent or stop snapshot?
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 11:18:06 GMT
Use the following parameters:
snapCount - number of transactions after which snapshot is taken (based on
your application's rate of transactions)
autopurge.snapRetainCount - how many snapshots to retain on disk (based on
how big your disk is)
autopurge.purgeInterval - how often to cleanup snapshots and commit logs
(based on how often you can afford snapshot activity)

Set appropriate values for these three properties based on you
application's usage pattern.