zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: leader election doesn't settle
Date Sat, 31 May 2014 03:29:14 GMT
Thanks Flavio. I guess it's time for me to upgrade to 3.4.6 :)

Regarding the socket timeout, I see that the timeout is set to
self.tickTime * self.initLimit in connectToLeader(). I'm using the
default values for both tickTime and initLimit, so it should have
timed out sooner. I'll double check these settings and the time the
leader got killed.

Thanks!
--Michi