zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rahul R <rahul8...@gmail.com>
Subject Create Multiple Ensembles For a Set of Znodes
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 00:05:10 GMT
I am trying to create multiple combinations of Zookeeper ensembles  for a
given set of Znodes. for example,

If I have five znode servers {Z1...Z5}  ,
then I would like to have ensembles of the following combinations.

 1,2,3,4
 2,3,4,5
 3,4,5,1
and so on ....

Is it possible to create these combinations for ensembles dynamically ?
The only way I can think of is to create a new config file with unique port
numbers for each of the ensemble configurations. Its a cumbersome task. Is
there any easier and efficient way for doing the same ?

Thanks,
./Rahul