zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Pramod Biligiri <pramodbilig...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for some sample Zookeeper cluster sizes
Date Sat, 24 May 2014 03:45:29 GMT
Hi,
I am running some performance tests against Zookeeper changes that I'm
making. I would like to know a couple of real world Zookeeper deployment
sizes so that I can be reasonably sure that I'm testing the right thing.

If anyone is in a position to share some info from Zookeeper deployments
that they are aware of, it'd be very helpful. I'm also considering running
these benchmarks - https://github.com/brownsys/zookeeper-benchmark
Any experience with that?

Things I'd like to know: How many Zookeeper nodes in the ensemble, what
kind of hardware are they running on (esp. disk), how much memory is
allocated to the JVM?

If you can give me a characterization of the Zookeeper workload, that would
be the icing on the cake :)

Thanks,
Pramod
--