zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From xytd <yang.xi...@teradata.com>
Subject newbie question: how to save a file using zookeeper
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 06:17:27 GMT
How do I serialize the contents of a file word by word to znodes?  I don't
see a way using zkCli or kazoo to save a string as value in a znode such as
set /testdir  "this is a string"

Even better, is there a way to quickly dump a file by serializing into znode
and vice versa? I don't like the idea of traversing through children and get
the value and concat them.

I understand hdfs might be a better solution for that purpose. but my file
is under 1K and I would like to get the high performance out of zookeeper if
I can.

Thanks in advance,

Yang