zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From ptse <Philip....@verizonwireless.com>
Subject Re: libzookeeper_st.a problems on 3.4.5
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 19:19:07 GMT
I sort of got around the problem.  I realized the both the sync and async
primitives are available on the mutlithreaded version of the libraray
libzookeeper_mt.a.  So I linked with it instead and most of the primitives
are now working.  So something is not right with my libzookeeper_st.a in
However, I am still having issue with zoo_get.  It returns ZOK, but when I
examine the return buffer and size it is always empty and zero, which is not
correct.  Any suggestions?