zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "FPJ" <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: leader election doesn't settle
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 08:30:21 GMT
Hi Michi,

1) The follower stops following the leader when it gets an exception on the
socket (Follower.followLeader):
              while (self.isRunning()) {
                    readPacket(qp);
                    processPacket(qp);
                }
            } catch (Exception e) {

      I believe we are setting the timeout like this: self.tickTime *
self.initLimit. Check connectToLeader().

2) I believe we fixed this bug in 3.4.6 and the change is pending for trunk.
Check ZK-1808 for 3.4.6 and ZK-1810 for trunk.

-Flavio

Is