zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mike Schilli...@perlmeister.com>
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 16:16:03 GMT
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, Mike Schilli wrote:
> I've sent several emails to get me off this list to no avail. Can
> someone look into what's going on?

Sorry to bother the list again, but I've tried high and low and there
seems to be no way to get me off this list.

I've followed up with different individuals (e.g.
fpjunqueira@yahoo.com) and verified that the email address I've used to
unsubscribe is the same I used to subscribe, but my emails to
user-unsubscribe@zookeeper.apache.org are disappearing in a black hole
and aforementioned individuals have stopped responding to my inquiries.

Interestingly, I've received an email the other day (weeks after my
unsubscribe requests) with the following content:

     private@zookeeper.apache.org mailing list.

     I'm working for my owner, who can be reached at
     private-owner@zookeeper.apache.org.

     Acknowledgment: The address

     was not on the private mailing list when I received your request and is
     not a subscriber of this list.

of this mailing list wants to follow up with the list server and see
what's going on?

I really want to get off this list. Is the only way to accomplish that
to mark every message spam until the Google mailer filters them out or
do you guys care about the integrity of this list at all?

--
-- Mike

Mike Schilli
m@perlmeister.com