zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Juan Jimenez" <jjime...@electric-cloud.com>
Subject Network monitoring/debugging tool
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 16:16:49 GMT
Hi folks,

I am attempting to debug a configuration of servers, database, web servers and other components
that I am trying to load balance with haproxy and keep synchronized with zookeeper. I’ve
reached a point where I need to see what is going on in the network to troubleshoot why it
is not working as desired.

Are there recommendations for a tool or tools that I can use to do this? I’ve got a combination
of Win 7 and CentOS 6.4 configurations.

Juan Jiménez
Electric Cloud, Inc.
Sr. Solutions Engineer - US Northeast Region
Mobile +1.787.464.5062 | Fax +1.617-766-6980
jjimenez@electric-cloud.com<mailto:jjimenez@electric-cloud.com>
www.electric-cloud.com<http://www.electric-cloud.com/>