zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Network monitoring/debugging tool
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:15:13 GMT
Hi Juan,

You can use 4-letter word commands to check the status of ZooKeeper.
What kind of problems are you trying to troubleshoot?

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkCommands

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Juan  Jimenez
<jjimenez@electric-cloud.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am attempting to debug a configuration of servers, database, web servers and other
components that I am trying to load balance with haproxy and keep synchronized with zookeeper.
I've reached a point where I need to see what is going on in the network to troubleshoot why
it is not working as desired.

> Are there recommendations for a tool or tools that I can use to do this? I've got a combination
of Win 7 and CentOS 6.4 configurations.