zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load on Zookeeper cluster?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 04:21:17 GMT
I tried following the steps mentioned on this github link -
https://github.com/phunt/zk-smoketest for zk-latencies.py.

I have 3 node ZK cluster-  machineA, machineB, machineC

Now I copied the Python program zk-latencies.py and zkclient.py in another
machineD in which no zookeeper is running. It's a plain ubuntu box.

Now when I ran the program like this -

david@machineD:~/zooksmoketest$ ./zk-latencies.py --servers
"machineA:2181,machineB::2181,machineC:2181" --znode_count=100
--znode_size=100 --synchronous
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./zk-latencies.py", line 22, in <module>
    import zkclient
  File "/home/david/zooksmoketest/zkclient.py", line 17, in <module>
    import zookeeper, time, threading

*ImportError: No module named zookeeper*

I got an error as shown above. Any thoughts what wrong I am doing here? I
don't have that much experience with Python. Any suggestions will be of
great help.

@Raul: Any thoughts?