zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From ptse <Philip....@verizonwireless.com>
Subject libzookeeper_st.a problems on 3.4.5
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:50:03 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the zookeeper C library libzookeeper_st.a.  The version
of zookeeper I am running is 3.4.5.  What I am experiencing is that all my
calls to the zookeeper primitives return ZOK, be it create, get, set or
remove.  However, when I look at the zookeeper directory tree, nothing
happens.  I have used the mutli-threaded version of the library
libzookeeper_mt.a in this environment before, and the primitives worked in
that case.  I am wondering what is amiss.  Has anyone experienced similar
problem and how did you fix it?

Thx,

Phil