zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From crystal <xuange1...@gmail.com>
Subject I got a problem when delete node
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 02:41:27 GMT
Hi,
I started to learn zookeeper recently. Now I got a problem when using java
client to delete zk node.
Use zookeeper java client to delete a node which already exist. like
zk.delete(path,-1). I have set timeout 1 min. But the zookeeper server seems
to be hung up. the zk server state change to connecting, and I cannot
reconnect it anymore. 1 min later , I got a exception "
EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client". But no
problem when I create a new node.

Regards,
Crystal