zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From chaitanya_r <chaitanya_spr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Where to check for Zookeeper logs?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 21:07:57 GMT
I am completely new to Zookeeper and trying to understand where the zookeeper
maintains its log files.

On my windows machine I observed a log file called
"dataDir\version-2\log.1", I tried opening it using Notepad++ and my notepad
hanged permanently as the file size is very large. Also I see that this file
is encrypted and not in human readable format, so how to open and read this
file?

Also I just started zookeeper server and connected to it using a client then
create a znode, and this resulted in this "dataDir\version-2\log.1" file
which is of 64MB, is this normal? Because I just ran very basic commands but
still it created a file of 64MB.