zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Camille Fournier <cami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Basic client question
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:31:54 GMT
So, client will never be able to reach the server again? The client that
you use (and we generally recommend you use an existing client library like
Curator or even zkClient instead of writing your own) should have some sort
of timeout configured so that if it gets disconnected and can't reach the
server within some period of time it gives up.