zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load on Zookeeper cluster?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 03:41:47 GMT
Thanks Raul. That's useful stuff. Does it also tell us how much throughput
it can handle?

In my use case, we have around 600 application machines and we make call to
three node zookeeper cluster every one minute from these machines. So I am
trying to understand how much load it can handle.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM, Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rgs@itevenworks.net