zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Dan Hopkins <danhopk...@victorops.com>
Subject Re: Basic client question
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:26:44 GMT
Yes, this is a great point. I'm definitely not trying to predict the
future, only trying to react in the case of an inconsistent cluster and
cover the pathological cases where ZooKeeper itself is down. The code
will also rejoin the cluster if it reappears.

Curator's Framework and Client utils seem like the right tool. My only
hesitency initially was poor Scala integration, but a thin shim ought
to be good enough.

Thanks again Camille & Henry,
Dan

--