zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MSI for Windows users?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:23:02 GMT
Lol. I don't see it as a problem so much as an opportunity. :-)

We don't typically do packaging, given that bigtop (and other
commercial distros) does. We typically focus on the software
development. Were they not interested in adding windows packaging
support to their existing packaging efforts?

Patrick