zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Nikhil <mnik...@gmail.com>
Subject what is the maximum watches allowed per znode
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 23:42:24 GMT
Hi,

I am wondering if there is any limit as to how many watches can be allowed
per znode in the zookeeper quorum and how is this determined?

Also, does having so many watches on lot of znodes affect the zookeeper
performance? I am looking at the watch count metric on zookeeper cluster
and see that that watch count has been steadily rising and so I am
wondering whether there are any performance attributions because of the
rising watch count.

thanks,
Nikhil