zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Master and Slave feature using CURATOR?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 07:28:43 GMT
I have a three node Zookeeper cluster. Let' say three nodes for Zookeeper
are -

    NodeA
    NodeB
    NodeC

And all these three zookeeper nodes are in same DATACENTER. Now I have
couple more machines, let's say I have 6 more machines which are my APP
SERVERS and all these six machines will be connecting to above three node
Zookeeper cluster.

Now is there any way, I can have MASTER, SLAVE feature in my six APP
SERVERS. I want only one to be MASTER out of six app servers and that
master only should perform actions always.

Is this possible to do it using curator?