zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From German Blanco <german.blanco.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to fix messed up servers id
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:04:46 GMT
Hello!
Set a different id in the myid file of server 0 (the one that is down),
restart it, verify that it joins the quorum.
If it joins the quorum, set the myid value in server 1 to one, restart it,
verify that it joins the quorum.
If it joins the quorum, update again the myid file of server 0, this time
to the correct 0 value. Restart, verify that it all works.

If any of the steps fails, stop and think it all over again.

Good luck.