zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Tomas Nunez <nu...@pythian.com>
Subject Re: Why pipeline content to command nc won't work?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 10:34:08 GMT
Most probably you are using the wrong "nc" command.

Not kidding :P there are two different "nc" packages, and the syntax is
different betweem then. In debian-like distros they are netcat-openbsd and
netcat-traditional, but I ran into the same problems with netcat in CentOS
(I can't remember the name of the packages, sorry) until I realized I was
using it wrong.