zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Windows support (Win-64)
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 22:40:11 GMT
On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Salabhanjika S <salabhanjika9@gmail.com> wrote:
>> afaik there is no reason it should work on windows.
>
> Patrick, I got more confused by your statement. Did you mean "no reason it
> should *NOT* to work on Windows"? I will be very happy if that is what you
> meant.

Oops, sorry about that. I meant to write "no reason it shouldn't
work". afaik the java server/client should work. As mentioned
previously in the thread the C client may not at the moment but in
general some folks have had success in the past. (this is what I was
trying to get at before wrt the scope of use and feedback on windows
has been limited)

Patrick