zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Jagtap <deepak.jag...@maxta.com>
Subject Re: zk server falling apart from quorum due to connection loss and couldn't connect back
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:42:57 GMT
Hi,

zoo.cfg is :

maxClientCnxns=50
# The number of milliseconds of each tick
tickTime=2000
# The number of ticks that the initial
# synchronization phase can take
initLimit=10
# The number of ticks that can pass between
# sending a request and getting an acknowledgement
syncLimit=5
# the directory where the snapshot is stored.
dataDir=/var/lib/zookeeper
# the port at which the clients will connect
clientPort=2181

autopurge.snapRetainCount=3
autopurge.purgeInterval=1
dynamicConfigFile=/etc/maxta/zookeeper/conf/zoo.cfg.dynamic

zoo.cfg.dynamic is:

server.1=169.254.1.1:2888:3888:participant;0.0.0.0:2181
server.2=169.254.1.2:2888:3888:participant;0.0.0.0:2181
server.3=169.254.1.3:2888:3888:participant;0.0.0.0:2181
version=1

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak