zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Salabhanjika S <salabhanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows support (Win-64)
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 18:21:05 GMT
Seems I'm not the first one to be misguided by documentation.

Added a comment in this issue too.

I interpret above jira as, C Client issue for Win-64 alone. If that is the
case, should it more clear from documentation (admin guide).

- Windows (win32 & win64) is supported as a *development and production
platform* for both server and client (java client only). ZK-1635 reference
can be provided here.

Rationale behind this proposal is to bring more confidence to ZooKeeper
users on Windows.