zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From <Ben.Yo...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Windows support (Win-64)
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 08:55:03 GMT
Ah, no, I think that's just ZookeeperNet which I'm already using (but I have the issues forcing
session expiry as I mentioned in another mail). Apart from that issue it seems really solid
though, so I'll probably stick with that for now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Young, Ben
Sent: 16 January 2014 08:53
To: UserZooKeeper
Subject: RE: Windows support (Win-64)

I haven't! I'll take a look, thanks.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Hunt [mailto:phunt@apache.org]
Sent: 15 January 2014 19:41
To: UserZooKeeper

You've seen Sharpkeeper?
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZKClientBindings
http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/Info-How-to-build-Sharpkeeper-td6539672.html

Patrick

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 1:44 AM,  <Ben.Young@sungard.com> wrote:
> Will do! We're interested in using it from .NET, but the primary point
> is to get the server supported, and then we can choose our method of
> access from .NET (e.g. wrap the C client or use the ZookeeperNet
> package etc)
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

on Windows. I'm trying to push for increased adoption of Zookeeper in the org, but the message
in the docs itself puts off my managers a bit from pushing full ahead, so it's a bit of a
chicken and egg situation. If there are test suites we can run to help you out I can look
at running them here on Windows...