zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Siegert <johannes.sieg...@marktjagd.de>
Subject Re: intention of changing zookeeper port
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:39:28 GMT
Hi Patrick,

thanks for your reply.

It is the JMX-port.

I would like to have a static JMX port to configure our firewall. So I
set the port with the following java parameters:

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9010
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false

But now i have 3 additionally ports:

1. 9010
2. dynamicly generated
3. dynamicly generated

Is there any chance to bind the dynamicly generated ports to a static
port number?

Johannes

--
Johannes Siegert
Softwareentwickler

Telefon:  0351 - 418 894 -73
Fax:      0351 - 418 894 -99
E-Mail:   johannes.siegert@marktjagd.de
Xing:     https://www.xing.com/profile/Johannes_Siegert2

Webseite: http://www.marktjagd.de
Blog:     http://blog.marktjagd.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marktjagd
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/Marktjagd

Marktjagd GmbH | Schützenplatz 14 | D - 01067 Dresden

Geschäftsführung: Jan Großmann
Sitz Dresden | Amtsgericht Dresden | HRB 28678