zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Howto use zkCli.sh with spaces in the data ?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:01:07 GMT
I don't know if you are still interested in working on the patch after trying our Raul's shell,
but I'll answer your question regardless.

If you have time to work on a patch, it is best that you try to patch the code and propose
a diff file. Once you have a patch, we can start discussing the changes and making progress
towards a solution that satisfies your requirements.

-Flavio