zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Bharath Vissapragada <bhara...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Howto use zkCli.sh with spaces in the data ?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:13:56 GMT
I wrote a patch that works with inputs like

create [-s] [-e] znode '<value with spaces enclosed in single quotes>'
[acl]  ( single quote delimiter is configurable, any char other than
space). However the downside is that the value cannot contain the delimiter
for the regex parser to work correctly. Is that hack ok? If yes, I can
submit a patch for that ticket.

--
Bharath Vissapragada
<http://www.cloudera.com>