zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Sékine Coulibaly <scoulib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Howto use zkCli.sh with spaces in the data ?
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 22:43:25 GMT
Hi Flavio,

Thanks for you feedback. I searched the JIRA and couldn't find any neither.
As a consequence, I opened the following one :
ZOOKEEPER-1853 : zkCli.sh can't issue a CREATE command containing spaces in
the data (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1853).

Plenty of interest (will find some time!) to help on this. Shall I suggest
something, or the usual way you handle this is maintainers first
investigate and suggest a patch strategy ?

Rgds

Sekine