zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Sékine Coulibaly <scoulib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Howto use zkCli.sh with spaces in the data ?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:23:41 GMT
Another one would be not to use any delimiter, but gather subsequent args (
args[first+2] + args[first+3] + ... + args[first+last] ) alltogether and
use that as the second parameter of create (see L.700 of
ZooKeeperMain.java, v3.4.5) since in this version, only 3rd space delimited
value is used :

String newPath = zk.create(path,
"all_args_after_and_including_first+2".getBytes(), acl,
                    flags);

Would allow for not caring about the quotes. However my mind is not clear
enough if this would break anything (you wrote about a regex parser ? Are
you talking about the arguments parsing in processZKCmd() ? ).