zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Staggered start of nodes in an ensemble
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 05:19:15 GMT
You are using the same configuration on all three nodes, is that
right? Permissions for the dataDir are set properly on all three?

Have you verified that the "myid" file is correct, and corresponds
correctly, to each of the 3 servers? (.193 should have myid of 1, .194
myid of 2, .195 myid of 3)

I'd also suggest that you use 20 & 10 as the init and sync limits respectively.

Patrick