zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Camille Fournier <cami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Growing a cluster
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:44:54 GMT
Are you running a snapshot version of 3.5? Or is this for some future use
case?

Here is the documentation for using dynamic reconfig:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AF8pIfQbN5cKxe0c4cQ4_DW6ZjBJqSkyANcTGUwkzjc/edit

Unless you're using a snapshot of 3.5, I think you might be better just
doing a rolling restart.