zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Arindam Mukherjee <arindam.muker...@gmail.com>
Subject ZooKeeper 3.5.0 client connection failure
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:44:23 GMT
I have a two node ZooKeeper 3.5.0 setup to which I plan to add nodes
dynamically. I am able to start the ZK server on both nodes but the
client fails to connect to the server.

Here is the configuration I am using on each of the nodes:

tickTime=2000
dataDir=/var/zookeeper
initLimit=5
syncLimit=2
server.1=<IP>:2888:3888;2181
server.2=<IP>:2888:3888;2181

When I run zkCli.sh (or zkCli.sh 127.0.0.1:2181), I get the following
error messages:
1. Opening socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:2181. Will
not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
2. Unable to read additional data from server sessionid 0x0, likely
server has closed socket, closing socket connection and attempting
reconnect

Any urgent help, please.

Thanks,
Arindam