zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Techy Teck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python vs C++ Zookeeper client?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:32:02 GMT
Thanks Raul. In general kazoo is official zookpeeper python client? Why I
am asking this is, because we don't want that later on nobody is actively
supporting kazoo? If we get busted on something then we might need some
help active people who are working with kazoo.

And what is the difference between kazoo and twitcher? And which one you
will recommend me? It might be possible that in future we need to do some
extra stuffs as well as compared to what we are doing so we don't want to
get stuck if we decide to use twitcher?