zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "FPJ" <fpjunque...@yahoo.com>
Subject Status of 3.4.6
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:42:05 GMT
I just wanted to give a quick update on the status of 3.4.6. There are 3
issues marked as blockers, one is solved for 3.4.6 (ZOOKEEPER-1805) . The
other two are patch available and seem to be in good shape. There are a few
of the remaining patches that need to be reviewed by other committers, so if
you are interested in having a particular patch into 3.4.6, please work with
your favourite committer to get it checked in. Otherwise, I'll propose to
bump remaining jiras to 3.4.7 and 3.5.0.

-Flavio