zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZK ensemble resused or dedicated?
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:10:09 GMT
For production settings with well-behaved applications, sharing is not a
bad idea.  I would definitely isolate development efforts onto a dev
instance of ZK.  And if you have trigger happy admins who think rebooting
fixes all ills, I would consider separating apps.

How is it that you wound up with your problem of being unable to manipulate
one thing without changing others?