zookeeper-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Starting a distributed env of ZK
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:56:30 GMT
Hi

Thank you for your answer.
Indeed, I would like to use a quorum of instances.

In this case:

1 - should I start ZK on each one of the servers?

2 - Starting ZK is done via zkServer.sh or via the command line
java -cp zookeeper.jar:lib/slf4j-api-1.
6.1.jar:lib/
slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar:conf \
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain zoo.cfg

Thanks again!