zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From fengguang gong <gongfenggu...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: How dose zookeeper handle fault-detect in distributed storage system
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:11:25 GMT
Thanks very much German,
	The second possibility of you answer will be great. But i still confused about
 the servers(Leader) and clients.
Should i distinguish servers(Leader) and clients between dispatch nodes, store nodes and middleware?
Or should i just ignore all this concepts?
在 2013-9-11,下午3:12,German Blanco <german.blanco.blanco@gmail.com> 写道: