zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kou <bitana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: determining ZK latency issues
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 09:31:12 GMT
Naha,

Do you have the distribution of the request latencies? If you're seeing
something like the top 1% of requests taking 5s while the rest take double
digit ms, and average out to three-digit ms... then it's likely that some
requests are still waiting on the snapshot write despite you having
disabled wait for fsync.

If the distribution is not spiky though - then I haven't seen that case.

Best Regards,
Martin Kou