zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:31:50 GMT
Hi Deepak,

it should work fine, except that you won't be able to invoke the new
reconfig/getconfig/updateServerList APIs from an old client.

This means, for example, that if you add 2 servers to your ensemble, none
of the old clients will migrate to the new servers (this is
what the updateServerList does).

Regards,
Alex