zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Jagtap <deepak.jag...@maxta.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:20:14 GMT
Hi,

I have one query regarding dynamic zookeeper cluster reconfiguration.
I will be using zookeeper 3.5.0 as server, but I have an application
which uses zookeeper-3.4.5 client library API. Upgrading zookeeper client
version is bit difficult in my environment due to other dependencies.
Will 3.4.5 client work fine with 3.5.0 server during cluster reconfiguration
Or I must use 3.5.0 client in this case?

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak